SPOONER, Wis. -- A 1-vehicle crash occurred today, Friday, May 19, 2017, at the intersection of 63 and 70 in Spooner. The incident occurred shortly after 2 P.M.
The cause of the crash is unknown at this time, but officials tell DrydenWire.com that no injuries have been reported.
(Apologies for audio static/noise; wrong mic was plugged in)
You May Also Be Interested In:
- UPDATE: Spooner Man Appears on Charges of Using Computer to Facilitate a Child Sex Crime
- Update: 16-Year-Old Identified in School Bus Crash Near Ashland
- Lightning Strike Starts Fire That Destroys Spooner Home
- Spooner Man Charged With Use of Computer to Facilitate Child Sex Crime
- Spooner Man Appears in Court on Arrest Warrant Stemming from 7th OWI
- Spooner Chamber Presents $2,500 Checks to Beneficiaries from Food & Wine Event
- May 19 & 20 is the Grand Opening of the New 3C Auction Site in Spooner
- UPDATE: Names Released in Barron County Crash
- Spooner Middle School & Spooner Police Provide Character Education Programming