17-Year-Old Siren Man Charged With Sexual Assault of Child Under 16
A 17-year-old Siren, WI man has been charged with 2 counts of Class C Felony Sexual Assault of a child under 16 years of age.
According to the criminal complaint, Alexander Pinero has been charged in Burnett County Circuit Court with 2 counts of Class C Felony Sexual Assault of a child under the age of 16 following a complaint received by the Siren Police Department.
The criminal complaint states that in June 2017, the Siren Police Department received statements from family members of the alleged 15-year-old victim. In these statements, the family members advised the Police Department that the victim confirmed that sexual contact had occurred between herself and Pinero. The family members were also able to provide Instagram Messenger conversations between Pinero and the victim which the family deemed to be of an inappropriate nature to the Police Department.
Officers interviewed Pinero and asked him if he knew the victim. According to the complaint, Pinero stated yes. When asked if he had ever had sexual contact with the victim, Pinero had stated that he and the victim had sexual relations at his house on 2 different occasions.
The criminal complaint was filed against Pinero in Burnett County Circuit Court on November 8, 2017. He is scheduled for an Initial Appearance on his criminal charges in December 2017.
The maximum penalty for Class C Felony Sexual Assault of a Child Under 16 Years of Age is confinement in state prison for not more than 40 years, or a fine of not more than $100,000, or both.
Pursuant to the direction of the Wisconsin Supreme Court, as found in Supreme Court Rule 20:3.6, Trial Publicly, you are advised that a charge is merely an accusation and that a defendant is presumed innocent until and unless proven guilty.
Also See: DrydenWire Announces BurnettWire
You May Also Be Interested In:
- Arrest by Spooner Police Leads to Charges of OWI with Kids in Car, Possession of Meth
- Addison Agen, 'The Voice' Finalist Contestant with Spooner Ties
- Barron County Woman Charged with Wire Fraud & Tax Crimes
- Burnett County Sheriff’s Deputy Pleads No Contest to OWI w/Child in Vehicle
- Spooner Health Lights up the Holidays with Love Light Ceremony
- Siren Man Faces Felony Charges After Discovery of More Than 20 Pot Plants
- Deferred Sentence for Man Charged With Making Terrorist Threats at SASD
- Arrest Warrant Issued for Man Charged with Break-In at Shell Lake Cenex
- Fat Daddy’s Pizza in Siren Expands Menu and Hours Under New Ownership
- Additional Charges Filed Against Woman Involved in Possible Overdose Incident at Siren School