2019 rates for advertising on DrydenWire.com effective from 4/14/19 - 1/31/20.
We tried to make it as simple as possible to understand our advertising, however, we understand you may have questions. Pease feel free to reach out to Ben Dryden via email at: firstname.lastname@example.org and he will be happy to answer any questions that you may have.
- Our Numbers
- Wisconsin Map Overlay
- Minnesota Map Overlay
- Mobile vs Tablet vs Desktop/Laptop
- Device Overview
- Ad Rates
- Ad Chart Breakdown
- Color Matching
- Price Per Month vs. Price AVG Per Week
- Submitted Posts
- Live Streaming Podcast
DrydenWire.com receives between 5,000 and 7,000 uses to our website every day; making us the most viewed media outlet in the five-county radius that we cover. Below you will find some more information about us that you might want to know before deciding if you would like to partner with us. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to send us an email: email@example.com.
- WISCONSIN MAP OVERLAY
- MINNESOTA MAP OVERLAY
- Mobile: 75%
- Desktop/Laptop: 17%
- Tablet: 8%
NOTE: *Discounts* available for multiple ad locations and/or yearly agreements.
AD CHART BREAKDOWN
In the ad rates chart above, you will notice 4 sections: Home Page(s); Article Page(s); Obituaries Home Page; and Obituary Page(s). The following is a breakdown of those sections and more information about each column.
- If you want to see where this ad is located, we attached a color scheme to each ad which we also have placed the corresponded ad color for each on our website if they are available.
- This shows where the ad is seen on our website for both desktop/laptop and mobile/tablet.
- The Pageviews column shows the avg number of pageviews for that page per month (based on the previous 6-months). You will notice a price difference; this is due to the ads impact and frequency of that ad location being either seen or clicked. Location of the ad is key here.
PRICE PER MONTH VS PRICE AVG PER WEEK
- Our ads (with the exception of submitted paid article posts (see below) are on a month-to-month paid basis. As stated above in PAGEVIEWS the rates are determined by several factors. Because we show the monthly avg pageviews for each page - and since we bill monthly - we have listed both of those in the chart. We have also included the column PRICE BREAKDOWN AVG PER WEEK. We added this as it is one of the most frequently asked questions RE our advertising rates as many businesses are still used to weekly newspaper ad rates and wanted to see a comparison.
LIVE-STREAMING VIDEO PODCASTS
If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to Ben Dryden via email at: firstname.lastname@example.org.