Barron County Sheriff Chris Fitzgerald and DrydenWire founder Ben Dryden were back for another episode of "Positive Tuesday w/ Ben & Fitzy".
Topics discussed on this week's show included:
- Congratulations to Washburn County’s newest Chief Deputy
- Authorities Use Gas To Force Suspect Out Of Residence After He Refused To Give Up
- Homicide Charges Filed Against Man In Fatal Buggy Vs Truck Crash
- The Spooner Middle School Students who created the “WOW Wall”
- Washburn County Deputy Warren Tuttle’s letter to the school
- And more!
You can also watch the show on our YouTube channel here.
Positive Tuesday w/ Ben & Fitzy is presented by ICAA. ICAA is your local social service organization that works together with individuals, families, and the community to create and support local solutions for local needs. Their goal is to help remove barriers so people can access resources, education, and services, to increase financial security. For a full list of services find them on Facebook or check out their website at IndianheadCAA.org.
Last Update: Mar 24, 2021 11:16 am CDT