[Editor's Note: This Friday, May 18, 2018, Shell Lake Superintendent Davide Bridenhagen will join us Live on Facebook on the Bat & Men Show. Until then, here is a 21 Things You Might Not Know About Me from Mr. Bridenhagen that was originally published on August 23, 2017.]
This week's '21 Things You Might Not Know About Me' features School District of Shell Lake Superintendent David Bridenhagen.
1. My wife and I met on a blind date and we’ve been married for 35 years
2. I have three grown children, the youngest attends Stout
3. I have three cats and one dog; although I think our cat, Polo, thinks he’s a dog!
4. My undergraduate degree is from Lawrence University and my Masters degree is from the University of Wisconsin Milwaukee.
5. I play cornet in the Rice Lake British Brass band
6. I have recorded professionally for television commercials
7. I have lived in four different states and attended high school in each.
8. I am a gearhead and am restoring a 1980 Fiat X19
9. I have five sisters and no brothers.
10. I have always been a Green Bay Packer’s fan
11. I enjoy woodworking when I have time
12. My favorite island in Hawaii is Kauai
13. I enjoy low key vacations
14. I was a driving instructor and life guard
15. I enjoy building model rockets and launching them with my son
16. I would love to learn to fly a plane
17. I used to waterski
18. I love joking around with kids
19. I enjoy going to Packer games
20. I used to host a radio show in college
21. I am always fascinated by technology
If you would like to be featured in an upcoming 21 Things You Might Not Know About Me, send us an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org