21 Things You Might Not Know About Me: K9 Bleu
This week's "21 Things You Might Not Know About Me" was submitted by Spooner Police K9 Officer Bleu - we're not sure how, but he did.
- I was born in Poland on March 11, 2014 and I’m a Belgian Malinois.
- I live in a one bedroom condo with a walkout covered patio in my handler’s garage.
- My Handler is always picking up after me. I sometimes chuckle when he has to pick up my poop.
- I thoroughly enjoy barking at random things when my handler is sleeping. My Favorite thing to bark at are leaves blown by the wind.
- My Handler feeds me by hand and that is the way it should be.
- I love Kongs! I have several, and each one is my favorite
- I have a hard time making friends with other dogs because no one wants to hang out with a cop.
- I enjoy working with all the Spooner Officers with the exception of Officer Kronberger because one time I caught him chewing on one of my Kongs.
- My favorite thing to do at work is bark right before my handler gets out of the squad or when he’s on the radio.
- I really like Officer Tucker and I just don’t understand why he has to be the bad guy all the time during training.
- I enjoy making more work for Officer Hartl as she investigates the stinky things I find in cars.
- Sometimes when I do something really good my handler lets me chew on my Kong for like ten minutes. Did I mention I love Kongs.
- I can run over 28 MPH so if you run from me you are just going to jail tired.
- My handler always complains about my breath but I have to listen to his to his horrible singing, so I think we’re even.
- I think the squirrels and rabbits behind the police department are plotting against me. So I bark at them, a lot.
- My K9 training group is called “B.A.D. Dogs” (Bold and Dedicated). I don’t know why they call us that because I think we’re really nice dogs.
- I pass gas in the squad and then blame it on the prisoner we’re transporting. Works every time.
- Once a year we get to go to this place called “K9 Trials.” My handler gets super nervous but I get to jump on hotel beds so it’s a good time.
- I don’t really understand the red and blue lights and that noise that the squad makes but it means we get to go fast and I like that.
- My handler makes me wear three different collars, I think its overkill but my handler likes options, whatever……
- I have 59 followers on Twitter @K9Bleu and I don’t even have thumbs.
[Featured Photo Image Credit: Everything Grai Photography]
You May Also Be Interested In:
- 21 Things You Might Not Know About Me: Michelle Martin
- Rep. Quinn: 'Do You kNOw Meth?'
- 21 Things You Might Not Know About Me: Larry Peterson
- Ask the Dentist: Did You Know Oral Health Care Once Fell to the Local Barber?
- 21 Things You Might Not Know About Me: Terry Dryden
- 21 Things You Might Not Know About Me: Shannon Anderson
- 21 Things You Might Not Know About Me: Dennis Stuart
- Ask the Dentist: What Do I Need to Know About Aging and My Oral Health?
- 21 Things You Might Not Know About Me: Lolita Olson