21 Things You Might Not Know About Me: Tammy Ackerson
This week's '21 Things You Might Not Know About Me' features Spooner 7th Grade ELA & Computer Technology Teacher, Mrs. Tammy Ackerson.
1. I lived in Green Bay for six years when I first became married. Go PACK Go!
2. I have one small springer spaniel dog named, Nikki, that is 13 years old.
3. I grew up in Spooner since 6th grade and graduated from here!
4. I LOVE to dance!
5. I have taught at Spooner School District for 14 years. I am Spooner Proud!
6. My favorite season is Fall.
7. I could live on cake. If that was a food group, I would really be happy!
8. I was the first person in my family to earn a four year and a master's degree.
9. I feel teaching middle school kids is so much fun! I enjoy going there every day!
10. I am a morning person. I usually wake up before my alarm goes off every day.
11. I am a neat freak!
12. I love music! (country, rap, pop, classical, etc.)
13. I don't like it quiet. I like some noise or background music.
14. One of my favorite past times is reading in my hammock.
15. I am grandma to two beautiful little girls and a mom to two grown boys, Luke and Logan.
16. I have been married to my high school sweetheart, Chad, for 28 1/2 years.
17. I LOVE to cook and bake.
18. I have run four half marathons and a few shorter distances too.
19. I did not start running until I was age 40.
20. I love spending time with my family.
21. I helped build the Civic Center the summer after I graduated high school. This was my summer job. (I personally raked the joints - concrete people would understand this.)