CHIPPEWA COUNTY — A 58-year-old, identified as Gary Woolsey, died as a result of motorcycle crash on CTH Q 1/10 of a mile south of 100th Ave., in the Township of Tilden Thursday evening, according to a press release from the Chippewa County Sheriff’s Office.
On Thursday 04/21/2022 at 6:34 P.M., the Chippewa County Sheriff’s Office responded to a motorcycle crash with injury on CTH Q just south 100th ave., in the Township of Tilden.
Upon the arrival of deputies and first responders lifesaving measure were provided however, the single operator/occupant of the motorcycle passed away from injuries.
Preliminary investigation showed the operator failed to negotiate a curve and the motorcycle left the roadway. The operator and only occupant of the motorcycle was ejected from the motorcycle. The operator was not wearing a helmet.
- Date and Time of Event: Thursday 04/21/22 at 6:34 P.M.
- Type of Event: Fatal Crash
- Location of Event: CTH Q 1/10 of a mile south of 100th Ave., Township of Tilden
- Persons Involved: Gary Woolsey, 58 years old
- Agencies Involved: Chippewa County Sheriff’s Office, Tilden Fire, Tilden First Responders, Boyd/Edson/Delmar Ambulance Service and Fire Department, Chippewa Falls Ambulance, and Mayo One.
Last Update: Apr 22, 2022 9:07 am CDT