In order to protect the most vulnerable in our community, Spooner Memorial Library has taken the following protective measures, after recommendation from the Washburn County Health Department:
- ALL library events and programs are cancelled until further notice.
- All patrons AND staff who are coughing, sneezing, feverish, or have new respiratory difficulties are asked to stay home until they are well.
- Clorox wipes are available at computer stations for patrons to wipe down before use.
- Hand sanitizer is available for use at all tables and the front desk.
- Signage is in place to show proper hand washing and prevention measures.
- Some chairs have been removed so as to encourage social distancing.
We recommend reviewing the following sites for factual information on COVID-19/Coronavirus:
- Washburn County:
- Center for Disease Control:
Last Update: Mar 12, 2020 3:37 pm CDT