Al's Market Now Open in Shell Lake
SHELL LAKE -- We are coming up on a New Year and we are proud to announce the early New Year’s news. After a long anticipated wait, “Al’s Market has arrived in Shell Lake.”
On December 16th, 2017, Al’s Market in Shell Lake opened in the old Gordy’s Market location.
These holidays are about the gathering of friends and family around the dinner table. Al, at Al’s Market, looks forward to helping you with your Christmas and New Year’s meal ingredients, to make these times special. Al has been working tirelessly to stock the shelves for the residents of Shell Lake and the surrounding communities.
Come in and meet Al, he looks forward to meeting you and serving your grocery needs for all of you and your family’s special moments. Al has been in the grocery industry for the past 17 years.
Al’s Market will be open daily, Sunday to Saturday: 7am-8pm. The phone number on the internet says it is disconnected, however, it is not and the number is: (715) 468-2319.
The groceries came first, now concentrating on the new signs.
You May Also Be Interested In:
- Winter Camping Rendevous Set for Feb.1-4 At Sawmill Lake Campground
- Shell Lake PD's Monthly Report from 12/11 to 1/8
- Shell Lake Basketball Program to Host 'Hoops for Heroes' on Tuesday
- Rice Lake Trailer Court Evacuated After Report of Man With Gun
- Walker Announces Plan to Close Lincoln Hills; Open 5 Regional Teenage Prisons
- Alice in Dairyland Application Period Now Open
- DrydenWire.com Creates, Donates New Logo to the Shell Lake Police Foundation
- Pickup Falls Through Ice on Spooner Lake
- Stone Lake Receives $2,962 in Reimbursement from Wisconsin Disaster Fund
- Release Revoked for Man Charged in 1996 Shell Lake Sexual Assault of Child Case