Nationwide Warrant Issued for Man Wanted by Barron County Sheriff's Dept.
An arrest warrant has been issued in Barron County Circuit Court for a man who is wanted by the Barron County Sheriff's Department.
Online circuit court records show that on October 23, 2017, an arrest warrant was issued for Daniel J. Swessel and a criminal complaint has been filed charging Swessel with one count of Class C Felony Possess w/Intent-Amphetamine (>50g), and two counts of Misdemeanor Possess Drug Paraphernalia.
A press release issued by the Barron County Sheriff's Department on October 13, 2017, stated that Swessel was wanted in connection with a search warrant which was served on 32 E Division Avenue in the City of Barron, WI.
According to the press release, 7 ounces of methamphetamine were located during the execution of the search warrant. The street value of the methamphetamine was estimated at $19,500.
Anyone with information regarding Daniel Swessel's whereabouts should contact the Barron County Sheriff's Department at 715-537-3106.
Pursuant to the direction of the Wisconsin Supreme Court, as found in Supreme Court Rule 20:3.6, Trial Publicly, you are advised that a charge is merely an accusation and that a defendant is presumed innocent until and unless proven guilty.
Barron County Sheriff's Dept. Searching for Suspect
Friday, October 13, 2017 | BCSD l Press Release
On October 11, 2017, the Barron County Sheriff’s Department along with the Barron Police Department served a search warrant at 32 E Division Avenue in the City of Barron.
Located during this search warrant were seven ounces of methamphetamine with a street value of $19,500. The suspect in this case is Dan Swessel, 33 of this address.
Anyone with information regarding his location is asked to call 911 or the Barron County Sheriff’s Department at 715-537-3106.
Per Chris Fitzgerald, Barron County Sheriff
You May Also Be Interested In:
- Barron Man Indicted in Federal Court on Meth Charges
- Barron County Woman Charged with Wire Fraud & Tax Crimes
- Skeletal Remains of Human Body Discovered in Barron County
- Arrest Warrant Issued for Man Charged with Break-In at Shell Lake Cenex
- Arrest Warrant Issued on Attempted Arson Charges Filed Against Grantsburg Man
- Missing Waupun Man Found Deceased in Barron County
- Jury Trials Scheduled for 2 Men Charged Criminally in Barron County Death Case
- Siren Police Dept. Asking for Public's Help Identifying This Person
- (UPDATE) Washburn Co. Man Wanted on Nationwide Warrant Apprehended
- Clear Lake Police Dept. Asking for Public's Help Identifying this Vehicle & Subject