Ask the Dentist: What Type of Gifts Does a Dentist Give for Christmas?
Racked for gift ideas this season? Fear not, because we’ve got some great ones for you.
And we think they’re great because they’re all … dental-related!
If your little one has a tough time in the dental chair, or if they despise their daily dental health routine, these toys can help.
By giving your kids the instruments of the dentist, they suddenly have control and autonomy that they might not otherwise feel with dental-related matters.
Let them get familiar with what it takes to be a dentist, and they just might start flossing and brushing like a pro!
Below are just some toys that are out there. You wouldn’t believe how much we sifted through! You can find these at various retailers.
- Make sure your child is old enough to play with Play-Doh (and not eat it). With this kit they can fill cavities, put on braces, and even operate a buzzing electric drill.
A game called “Crocodile Dentist”
- Your kids try to find the one tooth that’s causing the crocodile’s pain; otherwise, they’ll get their hands chomped on!
Doctor Playset by Mumu Sugar
- This wooden playset offers children dental tools and a jaw with removable teeth!
- Have a little one who’s into Barbies? This would be perfect!
- Includes the exam chair and everything!
- This kit includes plush instruments to help your little one get used to a great dental routine.
- This kit allows children to pretend they’re a dentist, doctor, or nurse.
- There are so many to choose from! These fun stories will make your little ones feel more comfortable next time they need a cleaning.
There you have it! So much dental-inspired fun!
And don’t forget all the other goodies they’ll be wanting: a new toothbrush with their favorite character on it, flossers, age-appropriate mouthwash, and their next routine dental visit scheduled!
Who wouldn’t want that for the holidays?!