CHIPPEWA COUNTY -- Authorities have released the names of those involved in the two-vehicle fatal crash in the Town of Anson, Chippewa County, that occurred on Saturday.
Chippewa County Sheriff Kowalczyk says that the operator of the truck is identified as Timothy Miller, 66, from Ladysmith, WI. The operator of the SUV (deceased) is identified as Hannah Kalman, 32, from Hatley, WI.
Two-Vehicle Fatal Crash In Chippewa County
- Date and Time of Event: 9/7/19 @ 1721 HRS
- Type of Event: Two vehicle accident with one fatality
- Location of Event: CTH S & CTH O
- Persons Involved: Names withheld pending investigation
- Agencies Involved: Chippewa County Sheriff’s Office, Anson Fire, & Chippewa Falls EMS.
(Press Release) — The Sheriff's Office received a report of a two vehicle crash with injury and one person unresponsive. Upon arrival the operator of the first vehicle, an adult female, was deceased, later confirmed by Deputy Corner Mark Roschell.
Investigation of scene determined the truck driven by an adult male was N/B on CTH S. An SUV driven by the female was W/B on CTH O and failed to stop at the stop sign driving across CTH S and was hit in a T-Bone style manner.
Per Sheriff James Kowalczyk