Bill Cosby could spend the rest of his life in prison after being convicted of drugging and raping Andrea Constand in sexual assault retrial.
The DailyMail reports:
- The jury in Bill Cosby's sexual assault retrial found the disgraced comedian guilty of sexual assault after 14 hours of deliberation
- He was convicted of drugging and sexually assaulting Andrea Constand in 2004
- The jury found him guilty of all on three counts of aggravated indecent assault, and each charge carries a maximum penalty of ten years
- Constand was in court to hear the verdict read at Montgomery County Courthouse in Norristown, Pennsylvania, on Wednesday afternoon
- Cosby did not react to the verdict, and sat in silence with his eyes cast down
- The first trial ended in a mistrial when they declared themselves 'hopelessly deadlocked' after close to 53 hours of deliberation