SAWYER COUNTY -- A Birchwood man was arrested in Sawyer County today for allegedly driving under the influence, 5th Offense, according to a news release from the Wisconsin State Patrol.
OWI News Release
- Sent On: 01/10/2019 12:41 PM
- Date and Time: January 10, 2019 at 8:28 AM
- Location: HIGHWAY 70 BY BEAN ROAD
- County: SAWYER
Wade T Pfalzgraf, 39 years of age, from Birchwood, WI has been arrested by the Wisconsin State Patrol Spooner Post for operating a motor vehicle under the influence, 5th offense.
On Thursday, January 10, 2019, a Wisconsin State Patrol trooper observed 1998 Toyota with a missing outside rear view mirror. The vehicle was stopped for the equipment violation. The driver was identified as Wade T. Pfalzgraf, M/W, age 39 from Birchwood, WI.
A subsequent investigation including standardized field sobriety testing lead to the arrest of Pflazgraf for operating a motor vehicle for operating under the influence of an intoxicant-5th offense.
Pflazgraf was administered an evidentiary chemical test of his blood and was incarcerated in the Sawyer County jail pending further judicial proceedings.
"Pursuant to the direction of the Wisconsin Supreme Court, as found in Supreme Court Rule 20:3.6, Trial Publicly, you are advised that a charge is merely an accusation and that a defendant is presumed innocent until and unless proven guilty."
More Crime & Court Articles
- Investigation Into Explosive Device Found By Wild Rivers Trail Leads To Charges For Spooner Man
- Attempted Homicide Charges Filed; Trego Man Allegedly Ran Someone Over With UTV
- UPDATE: Authorities Release New information On Stone Lake Area Death Investigation; Seek Public’s Help
- Read More Crime & Court News