Blackened Sword Fish w/ Mango Salsa on Special This Week at The Roost!
Blackened Sword Fish with Mango Salsa on special at The Roost this Wednesday and Thursday from 4p until 8p. Also available pan-seared, we landed a great deal on Swordfish that we will pair with chef's veg and an herbed polenta. Includes choice of soup or salad for only 17.99. This was a small buy on the swordfish so if you want to make sure you get in on it, I would recommend reserving yours.
Our endless Shrimp, Wings and Ribs are always an option on these nights and we will have our full menu, homemade soups and desserts available as well
Just a reminder that we are open 7 days a week from 7a until 1p and we stay open until 8p on Wednesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays. Please join us!
The Roost of Sarona
- Address: W3747 County Highway B, Sarona, Wisconsin
- Phone: (715) 635-8921
- Facebook: facebook.com/theroostofsarona/
The Roost of Sarona Introduces New Menu
- Poached Egg Carbonara: Linguine, Bacon, Tomato, Garlic and Parmesan tossed with butter, olive oil and cream and topped with a poached egg.
- Caramelized Apple, Cream Cheese Croissant: Brown Sugar Caramelized Apple and Cream Cheese in a Croissant served with smoked and seared Pork Belly
- Balsamic Garden Bowl: Spinach, Red Onions and Tomatoes tossed in a balsamic vinaigrette and topped with grilled French Bread, Poached Egg and Parmesan
- Bird’s Nest: Bacon and Tomato infused Corn Bread Muffin in a Parmesan Cup topped with a poached egg and served with spring greens tossed in a Cayenne Honey Butter
- Prosciutto Goat Cheese Flatbread: Wood-Fired Flatbread topped with Béchamel, Prosciutto, Tomatoes, Onions, Arugula and local Goat Cheese.