'Breakfast for the Brain' Coming to Spooner Senior Center
Just as breakfast is important for your body, mental stimulation is important for your brain health. Learn the benefits of consistent mental exercise in this new Breakfast for the Brain program.
Open to those 50 and better, the group will meet the second Tuesday of each month at the Spooner Senior Center, beginning January 9th, from 9:30-10:30a.
Some of the areas that will be covered include:
- How your brain works
- Using visuals to stimulate
- Left/right brain activities
- Reminiscing exercises
- Word games
- Memory building exercises
We read about the importance of exercising the body and healthy eating, but we can’t ignore brain fitness.
Participation is at no cost, however the group will be limited. Make the choice to work toward improving your memory, work with greater focus, improve your mood, and a healthier lifestyle.
Call Trisha Witham at the Aging & Disability Resource Center for more information or to sign up, 715-635-4460.
You May Also Be Interested In:
- Brian Cole: 'Eric is in the MPS Burn Center and He’s Not Going to Make It'
- Addison Agen, 'The Voice' Finalist Contestant with Spooner Ties
- Spooner Man Pleads Not Guilty to Charges of 2nd Degree Recklessly Endangering Safety
- Arrest by Spooner Police Leads to Charges of OWI with Kids in Car, Possession of Meth
- Spooner Area School District Election Notice for School Board
- Jimmy's Pizza in Spooner is 'Moving On'
- Spooner Health Lights up the Holidays with Love Light Ceremony
- Spooner Chamber Announces New Executive Director
- Spooner Man Pleads Guilty to Burglary of IPlay Store