Burnett County Authorities Seeking Grantsburg Man
Authorities in Burnett County are attempting to locate a Grantsburg man allegedly involved in an incident on Sunday, November 5, 2017, which is believed to have occurred in or near the unincorporated community of Falun in the Town of Daniels in western Burnett County.
"Deputies are seeking Charles Bentley, 26 of Grantsburg in connection with a reported domestic abuse incident on November 5th," said Burnett County Chief Deputy Scott Burns to DrydenWire.com in an email communication earlier today.
If anyone has any information as to the whereabouts of Mr. Bentley, they are encouraged to contact the Burnett County Sheriff's Office at 715-349-2121.
Chief Deputy Burns said that as this is an active investigation no other information would be released at this time.
- ALSO SEE: DrydenWire Announces BurnettWire
You May Also Be Interested In:
- Burnett County Sheriff’s Deputy Pleads No Contest to OWI w/Child in Vehicle
- Burnett County Jail Bookings from 11/20 to 11/26
- Healthy Minute: kNOw Meth Burnett County
- Authorities Identify Deceased Person Found in Interstate Park
- Arrest Warrant Issued on Attempted Arson Charges Filed Against Grantsburg Man
- Burnett County Jail Bookings from 11/13 to 11/19
- Alcohol Suspected as Factor in Vehicle vs Tree Crash in Burnett County
- Washburn County Sheriff's Office Seeking Public's Help Identifying Subject
- One Arrested After Allegedly Shooting at Man; Police Seeking 2nd Person for Questioning
- Burnett County Jail Bookings from 11/6 to 11/13