Celebrate New Year’s with The Roost of Sarona!
Come celebrate New Year’s with The Roost of Sarona. We enjoy it so much we’re doing it twice, both Saturday and Sunday. Reservations are recommended but not required and available from 5pm until 8pm.
We’re offering a special menu featuring your choice of Ribeye Steak, Lemon Butter Monkfish, Veal Bolognese and Gnocchi, and Chicken Wellington. All entrees include Appetizer, Soup, Salad and Artisan Bread.
Please call or message us with any questions, and to make your reservation!
The Roost of Sarona
- Address: W3747 County Highway B, Sarona, Wisconsin
- Phone: (715) 635-8921
- Facebook: facebook.com/theroostofsarona/
You May Also Be Interested In:
- Lobster Mac is Back! This Wed & Thur at The Roost of Sarona
- Namekagon River Highlighted as Wisconsin's Moving National Park with Help from Tourism Grant
- Most Spooner Teachers Receive First Pay Raise in Four Years
- Local Man Still Logs with Horses
- 2 Years in Prison for Spooner Man Convicted in IPlay Burglary
- The Roost of Sarona Announces Latest Offering - Private Chef Services
- Rice Lake Trailer Court Evacuated After Report of Man With Gun
- Veal Bolognese and Gnocchi on Special at The Roost this Wed & Thur!
- How Do I Choose an In-Home Care Provider for My Loved One with Dementia?
- Barron Man Arrested For OWI After Striking Pedestrian With Vehicle