One Arrested After Allegedly Shooting at Man; Police Seeking 2nd Person for Questioning
On November 12th, 2017 at 3:34 PM the Chetek Police Department received a call of a gunshot fired at Mama's Cottage. Officers arrived on scene and met with a Leno Segura. Officers were advised that a female by the name of Echoe Waterhouse pulled out a small caliber handgun and shot at Mr. Segura. Members of the Barron County Sheriff's Department began to look around the area for Ms. Waterhouse and another male who was later identified as Trevor Davis. Both subjects left the scene in an older blue pickup with no tailgate.
A short time later Ms. Waterhouse arrived back at the scene and was taken into custody by the Chetek Police Department. She is being held in the Barron County Jail pending charges of 1st Degree Endangering Safety of a Human Life. Currently, the Chetek Police Department is looking for Trevor Davis for questioning in this case.
This is an isolated incident and there is no danger to the public.
Per Chief Ron Ambrozaitis
Chetek Police Department
If you know the location of Trevor Davis, please contact the Chetek Police Department at 715-924-3686 or the Barron County Sheriff's Department at 715-537-3106.
You May Also Be Interested In:
- Spooner Business Owner Holds Burglar at Gunpoint Until Police Arrive
- Gordon Woman Arrested for 5th Offense OWI
- Rice Lake Trailer Court Evacuated After Report of Man With Gun
- Minong Police Chief Announces Candidacy for Washburn County Sheriff
- DrydenWire.com Creates, Donates New Logo to the Shell Lake Police Foundation
- Barron Man Arrested For OWI After Striking Pedestrian With Vehicle
- Shell Lake Police Foundation: 'Who Wants to Win Timberwolves Tickets?'
- One Fatality after Single-Vehicle Rollover Crash in Chippewa County
- Felony Charges Filed Against Spooner Man for Threatening Police Officers
- Shell Lake Police Dept. Monthly Report from 11/8 to 12/11