Childcare Offered for Spooner's 'Ladies Night Out'; Proceeds Going Back to Community
Moms Club of Northwestern Wisconsin is happy to partner with Lakeland Family Resource Center to offer childcare during Spooner's Ladies Night Out, on November 20th from 5-8 PM. We are a group of moms supporting other moms through friendship, community, and volunteerism.
The childcare will take place at Lakeland Family Resource Center at 819 Ash Street in Spooner. Adults will be providing the childcare. Children will be provided a snack, craft and time to play. Parents can drop kids off as early as 4:30p and pick up children by 8:30p. The Ladies Night event is sponsored by the Spooner Area Chamber is scheduled to run from 5-8 PM.
Pre-registration is recommended for childcare. If you have questions or want to pre-register a child, call Ryan @Lakeland at 715-939-1286.
Mom’s club is going to use the proceeds to make comfort/necessity tote bags for children in the Washburn County Foster System. Lakeland is going to use the money to help with Santa’s visit on 12/2/17.
Fees for Ladies Night event:
- 1 child - $15
- 2 children - $30
- 3 children - $40
- 4 or more - $50
You May Also Be Interested In:
- Open Mic Night Hosted by Chad Kostner and The Dock Coffee
- Brian Cole: 'Eric is in the MPS Burn Center and He’s Not Going to Make It'
- Premier Building Display Sale Going on Now at Northwoods Hardware Hank
- Lakeplace.com is Giving Back!
- Weekly Rehab Minute: FREE Injury & Pain Assessments Offered
- 'Everybody Grieves'; a Free Seminar Offered by Spooner Health
- Prescription Drug Take Back Day To Be Held In Sawyer County October 28th
- Is Bargain Bills Going out of Business?
- Lakeplace.com in Shell Lake is Looking to Give Back!