Congressman Duffy To Hold 4 Town Halls in Northwest Wisconsin on Wednesday
Washington DC – Wisconsin Congressman Sean Duffy, Chairman of the Financial Services Subcommittee on Housing and Insurance, will host four in-person town halls on Wednesday throughout northwest Wisconsin, Wednesday, April 4, 2018.
Barron County Town Hall Meeting
- Time: 9:00am – 10:00am
- Location: Barron County Government Center
- Address: 35 East Monroe Avenue, Barron, WI
Polk County Town Hall Meeting
- Time: 11:30am – 12:30pm
- Location: Trollhaugen Convention Center
- Address: 2232 100th Avenue, Dresser, WI
Washburn County Town Hall Meeting
- Time: 2:30pm – 3:30pm
- Location: Best Western Professional Building
- Adress: 102 Maple Street, Spooner, WI
Burnett County Town Hall Meeting
- Time: 5:00pm – 6:00pm
- Location: Lodge at Crooked Lake
- Address: 24271 State Road 35 North, Siren, WI
NOTE: The town hall meetings are open to the media and the public. Congressman Duffy will be available to the media.
Background: Congressman Duffy holds more in-person town halls than 98% of members of Congress, including all Wisconsin Democrats and all House Democrats.