Court Orders Probation for Man Charged in Spooner Drug Bust
WASHBURN COUNTY -- The Court has ordered probation for a man convicted in a Spooner Police Department drug bust case from December 2016.
Matthew Mustafa, charged in Washburn County Circuit Court following a drug bust by the Spooner Police Department, appeared on December 18, 2017, for a sentencing hearing regarding his conviction for Class I Felony Possess w/Intent THC (Marijuana).
Online circuit court records show that Mustafa has been sentenced to 3 years of probation under the supervision of the Wisconsin Department of Corrections, Probation & Parole. Conditions of Mustafa’s probation include that he not consume any alcohol, or possess or consume any controlled substances unless prescribed. The Court also ordered Mustafa to have no contact with the other 2 individuals who received charges from this drug bust: Nicholas & William Graham.
According to online circuit court records, a 2-day Jury Trial has been scheduled in April 2018, for William Graham regarding his charges. Nicholas Graham is scheduled to be sentenced on his case in March, 2018.
You May Also Be Interested In:
- Most Spooner Teachers Receive First Pay Raise in Four Years
- Spooner Business Owner Holds Burglar at Gunpoint Until Police Arrive
- All Charges Dismissed on Spooner Drug House Bust
- Court Orders $5,000 Cash Bond to Continue For Cenex Burglary Suspect
- Spooner Middle School Faces Bullying
- 2 Years in Prison for Spooner Man Convicted in IPlay Burglary
- Spooner High School Select Choir to Present First-Ever Annual Concert
- Rice Lake Trailer Court Evacuated After Report of Man With Gun
- Spooner's ReStore is Not Closing
- BioActive Nutrients Moving to Spooner's Downtown