SPOONER, Wis. -- A 1-vehicle crash occurred today, Friday, May 19, 2017, at the intersection of 63 and 70 in Spooner. The incident occurred shortly after 2 P.M.
The cause of the crash is unknown at this time, but officials tell DrydenWire.com that no injuries have been reported.
(Apologies for audio static/noise; wrong mic was plugged in)
You May Also Be Interested In:
- Preliminary Hearing Set for Man Charged with Making Terrorist Threats at Spooner Graduation
- Save The Date: Spooner Health’s 10th Annual Golf Outing
- 3-Vehicle Crash in Spooner
- Spooner Man Sentenced on Drug Charges
- Competency Evaluation Ordered for Spooner Man Charged with Possession of Child P*rn
- Spooner Man Facing Multiple Meth Related Charges in Washburn & Burnett Counties
- Names Released in Fatal Motorcycle Crash in Bayfield County
- Alcohol Suspected as Factor in Fatal Burnett County Crash
- Spooner Woman Charged with Felony OWI 4th Offense
- Spooner 'Blows' No More