Criminal & Traffic Disposition Report for Washburn County from 12/18 to 12/21
DrydenWire.com has been informed by the Washburn County Clerk of Courts office the following Criminal & Traffic Disposition Report for Washburn County.
NOTE: There will not be a Dispo Report until Monday, January 8, 2018, as there is no court scheduled next week.
This is the 1st page of the report - Click anywhere on the 1st page below view/download all pages.
You May Also Be Interested In:
- Barron County Sheriff’s Dept 2017 Annual Report
- Traffic Stop by Spooner Police Lead to Meth Charges
- Washburn County Weekly Accident Report - 1/18/18
- Namekagon River Highlighted as Wisconsin's Moving National Park with Help from Tourism Grant
- This Week's Great Deals from Economart - 1/15 to 1/21
- Events in Washburn County from 1/15 to 1/28
- Washburn County Jail Bookings from 1/8 to 1/14
- Washburn County Weekly Accident Report - 1/11/18
- Criminal & Traffic Disposition Report for Washburn County from 12/25 to 1/05
- Shell Lake PD's Monthly Report from 12/11 to 1/8