Ted Schoenhais of Cumberland is the lucky player who won $50,000 by matching four numbers plus the Powerball in the Saturday, August 5 Powerball drawing. Schoenhais purchased his ticket from Bob & Steve's BP Amoco Shop at 1633 Superior Street in Cumberland.
The winning numbers from the Saturday, August 5 Powerball drawing were 11, 21, 28, 33 and 45 with a Powerball of 11. The Power Play number was 2.
Winners at all prize levels have 180 days from the drawing to claim their prizes.
The next Powerball drawing will be, Saturday, August 12. The estimated jackpot is $356 million ($224 million cash).
You May Also Be Interested In:
- Washburn County Finance Director States She Has Claims Against Sheriff, County
- Cumberland Woman Charged in Alleged Stabbing Incident Requests Jury Trial
- Cumberland Woman Charged After Allegedly Stabbing Another Female
- Wisconsin Dept. of Heath Services to Pay $7M to Resolve False Claims for Snap Funds
- UPDATE: Cumberland Police Have Identified Subjects
- Cumberland Police Need Help Identifying This Person to Return Lost Property
- Caught in the Act: Area Resident Records Scam Caller
- Cumberland Man Dies After Attempting Suicide in Barron County Jail
- She Will Do Cumberland Proud