Please help spread the word that the Washburn County Veteran Service Office will now be providing Van transportation for Veterans to the Minneapolis VA Medical Center on Fridays starting September 8th, 2017.
So now if you have a veteran who needs a ride to the Minneapolis VAMC on a Friday, direct them to call the CVSO Office to book their ride.
We have changed the cost of ridership to a flat fee of $25.00, per rider.
We ask that the veterans try to schedule all appointments in the morning, and No Later Than 2:00 in the afternoon.
You must be ambulatory to ride the Veterans Van, able to get on and off the Van on your own.
Please call and schedule your ride on the van at least 2 days in advance if possible.
The Veterans Service Office is still closed on Fridays, so you need to call on Thursday for a Monday ride, that has not changed.
If you have any questions please give us a call.
- Lisa Powers
- Washburn CVSO
You May Also Be Interested In:
- Washburn County Sheriff's Office Armored Hummer Project Raffle Now Complete
- Washburn County Receives $581,334 in Payments for General Transportation Aid
- Burnett County Sheriff's Office Seeks Public's Help After Recent Theft
- Around Town: 24 More Veterans will Receive Permanent Honors Yet This June
- SBA Offers Disaster Assistance to Wisconsin Residents Affected by the Tornado in Barron and Rusk Counties
- Washburn County Sheriff's Office Receives Donation from Lamperts
- Washburn Co. Sheriff's Office Adds Two Armored Humvees to Fleet; Announces Raffle
- Update from the Washburn County Register of Deeds Office: Statewide Issuance Law Change
- Rusk County Sheriff's Office Asking For The Public's Help Locating This Man