Five years ago today we launched DrydenWire.com. October 1, 2015, seems like a lifetime ago. It has been an incredible journey.
In the past 5 years, we have:
- Published 15,000+ posts
- Written 1,500+ original articles
- Published 2,000+ obituaries
- Produced and Published 150+ live videos (70 this year alone)
- Had Over 18 Million Unique Pageviews
- Drove over 100,000 click-throughs and provided 51 Million+ impressions to our local advertisers driving traffic to their businesses
- Grown our Facebook page followers to 16,000+
We could go on and on sharing numbers and how excited we are for what has been accomplished, however, we also need to look toward the future. When we first started, we committed ourselves to publish content for 5 years before making a decision on continuing or not, and if the former, what would that look like and what would be needed.
But today, we simply want to celebrate and share our successes with you and say THANK YOU for supporting us over these past 5 years. It has been an incredible journey and we are incredibly grateful and honored that you have allowed us to be part of your lives.
Have a blessed day.