DrydenWire.com Surpasses 4 Million
Yesterday, Monday, November 11, 2017, DrydenWire.com received just over 15,000 pageviews - about the average for our website on a daily basis over the last 3 months - bringing our year-to-date pageviews total to 4,005,017.
Pageviews is just one of the many metrics we monitor on our website using Google Analytics. Pageviews, as defined by Google, is: "An instance of a page being loaded (or reloaded) in a browser. Pageviews is a metric defined as the total number of pages viewed." Basically, anytime you go to DrydenWire.com via computer, mobile, or tablet, it registers as 1 pageview. Old Media often refers to pageviews as "impressions".
In 2016, our 1st full-year after we launched DrydenWire.com on October 1, 2015, our total pageviews ended up around 950,000. We set - what we thought to be - a very aggressive expectation of 3,000,000 total pageviews (essentially tripling our prior 1st-year number) for this year. So hitting the 4,000,000 mark with a few a weeks left in 2017 is, we think, incredible.
Thank you to all of you that continue to visit our News & Information website. Without you, we would not be where we are today. Don't' forget to check out our newly-launched News & Information websites for Burnett County and Sawyer County.
Ben Dryden l Publisher
You May Also Be Interested In:
- Enbridge Presents $3.6 Million Payment to Tribe; Pros and Cons Discussed by Membership
- LCO Tribe Renews Enbridge Pipeline Easement for $70 million Over 25 years
- CBO: 22 Million More Would Be Without Health Insurance in 10 YRS Under Senate bill
- Rice Lake Native Donates $1 Million for Tornado Relief Fund
- Barron County Sheriff: Initial Damage Estimates Reach $10 Million Dollars
- 1 Million Dodge Ram Pickups Recalled Due to Deadly Software Error
- Taxpayer Tab for Drunk Driving Bill: $15 Million Per Year
- Wisconsin Ended Last Fiscal Year with $331 Million Surplus
- Board of Commissioners of Public Lands: $32.1 Million for Wisconsin’s Public School Libraries