Law Enforcement Ends Search for Missing Dunn County Teen
The Dunn County Sheriff's Office has stated that they are no longer looking for this 15-year-old juvenile female. "The Dunn County Sheriff's Office is no longer seeking information on Desiree's whereabouts. We request that the public respect the family's privacy at this time."
Multiple sources have confirmed to DrydenWire.com that the young girl has been found deceased.
WEAU is reporting that the Dunn County Sheriff's Office says that Desiree took her own life.
Dunn County Sheriff's Office Seeking Public's Assistance Locating 15-Year-Old Girl
Wednesday, October 18, 2017 | DCSO l News Release
The Dunn County Sheriff's Office is seeking the public's assistance in locating a 15-year-old juvenile female.
Desiree Lo. Desiree went missing from a jog in the Village of Knapp last evening, according to the Dunn County Sheriff's Office Facebook page.
Desiree is 5' 3", 130 lbs, has black hair and brown eyes.
She was last seen wearing a dark-colored shirt, black shorts and orange in color shoes and carrying a small backpack.
If anyone has information on her whereabouts they are urged to contact the Dunn County Sheriff's Office at 715-232-1348 or anonymously at Dunn County Crime Stoppers @ dunncocrimestoppers.com or 1-855-TIP-DUNN.
You May Also Be Interested In:
- Missing Waupun Man Found Deceased in Barron County
- Charges of Child Neglect Filed After Missing Child Located
- Missing Runaway Teen Found Safe
- Authorities: Reported Missing Man on ATV Found Safe
- FBI Releases 2016 Statistics for Law Enforcement Officers Killed & Assaulted in Line of Duty
- Search Warrant Results in Meth Charges for Shell Lake Man
- Spooner Police: Search Warrants Lead to Multiple Arrests; Drug Charges
- Multiple Agencies Work Together to Locate Missing Elderly Hunter
- Sheriff: 114 Pot Plants Discovered After Executing Search Warrant