UPDATE: Barron County Sheriff Chris Fitzgerald says that do to an overwhelming response they have "moved this event to the Barron High School Gym so more people can be in attendance to move our community forward."
BARRON COUNTY -- Elizabeth smart will be in Barron County to speak on March 15th, according to an announcement from Barron County Sheriff Chris Fitzgerald. The event is called Moving Forward with Elizabeth Smart and is open to the public.
- WHO: Author / Speaker / Survivor: Elizabeth Smart
- EVENT: Moving Forward with Elizabeth Smart.
- WHEN: Friday March 15th. 6:30pm-7:30pm
- WHERE: Barron Area Community Center
- INFO: Doors open at 6pm. Free of charge
Sheriff Fitzgerald first announced that Elizabeth Smart would be coming to Barron County during a DrydenWire Live chat with DrydenWire.com on March 1, 2019. That conversation can be viewed below.
Last Update: Mar 08, 2019 11:56 am CST