'Everybody Grieves'; a Free Seminar Offered by Spooner Health
Grief can be more than just losing a loved one; grief can be a child moving to college or getting married, losing a job, health issues or the end of a relationship. Everybody grieves at one time or another, and the upcoming holiday season can compound those feelings. Spooner Health will be hosting a grief seminar with Richard Obershaw on Tuesday, November 7, starting at 7:00 p.m. This seminar will be held in the lower level classroom of Spooner Health, located at 1280 Chandler Drive. Refreshments and light snacks will be provided.
Richard Obershaw is a nationally renowned speaker and author with over 40 years of grief therapy experience. He will be sharing information about grief, myths and coping strategies. Past participants have found this seminar valuable and helpful through the holiday season and beyond.
This event is free of charge and all are welcome. If you have any questions, please contact Emily Stariha at 715.939.1727.
Spooner Health is a 20-bed critical access hospital with a wide range of services from emergency and inpatient care to outpatient therapy, surgery and diagnostic imaging. Spooner Health is dedicated to providing high quality healthcare with excellent service.
You May Also Be Interested In:
- Spooner Woman Charged with Felony Forgery and Bail Jumping
- Addison Agen, 'The Voice' Finalist Contestant with Spooner Ties
- Spooner Man Pleads Not Guilty to Charges of 2nd Degree Recklessly Endangering Safety
- Arrest by Spooner Police Leads to Charges of OWI with Kids in Car, Possession of Meth
- 'Breakfast for the Brain' Coming to Spooner Senior Center
- Spooner Area School District Election Notice for School Board
- Jimmy's Pizza in Spooner is 'Moving On'
- Spooner Health Lights up the Holidays with Love Light Ceremony
- Spooner Chamber Announces New Executive Director
- Spooner Man Pleads Guilty to Burglary of IPlay Store