Fatal Crash in Washburn County
One person has died after a vehicle rollover last night in the Township of Long Lake, according to the Washburn County Sheriff.
NEWS RELEASE -- Washburn County Dispatch was notified approx. 8:30 PM last evening of a rollover on County M/D in the Township of Long Lake. Preliminary investigation indicates that the 2006 Lincoln, driven by Brad Kaminske, 50 years old, from Weyauwega WI, rolled his vehicle on one of the curves. Brad was pronounced dead at the scene. Two other occupants of the vehicle were apparently uninjured. This crash is still under investigation. The full crash report will be available in a few days.
Our thoughts and prayers go out to Brad's family and friends.
You May Also Be Interested In:
- Alcohol Suspected as Factor in Vehicle vs Tree Crash in Burnett County
- 40-Year-Old Female Dies in Brule ATV Crash
- Two-Vehicle Crash in Polk Co. Results in Death of 38-Year-Old
- Man Pleads Not Guilty in Fatal Burnett County Hit-and-Run Case
- Names Released in Semi vs Van Crash on HWY 53
- Vehicle vs Tree Crash Results in Death of Barron Co. Man
- Authorities Release Name of Victim in Fatal Crash
- Single-Vehicle Crash in Polk County Results in Fatality
- Man Charged with Driving Under Influence of Marijuana with 3-Year-Old Child in Car After 3-Vehicle Crash