- Crash Information - Initial Release
- Roadway: COUNTY RD V Location: MARSHALL RD County: RUSK
- At 3:58 PM on Monday April 27, 2020 a crash occurred on County Rd V at Marshall Rd in RUSK County near CONRATH.
- Assisting agencies included Rusk County Sheriffs Office.
The details of the crash are as follows:
Wisconsin State Patrol Troopers and Rusk County Deputies responded to a one-vehicle rollover with two occupants.
Upon arrival law enforcement found the driver trapped inside the vehicle was deceased.
The passenger stated the driver went unconscious before entering the ditch and striking the tree causing the vehicle to rollover.
The initial investigation appears a medical event may have been a contributing factor prior to the crash.
The crash remains under investigation by the Wisconsin State Patrol.
Unit 1: Van/SUV (2003 Cheverolet Trailblazer)
- Driver: Bentley, Andrew C
- 49 Year Old Male From Sheldon
- Injuries: Fatal
- Alcohol Use: No
- Enforcement Action: No
Last Update: Apr 27, 2020 8:02 pm CDT