First Independent Mortgage Consultant Office Opens in Spooner
After being raised in the Spooner area and graduating from Spooner High School, I spent more than a decade helping business owners achieve their goals and grow their businesses throughout the United States. However, there is no place like home and recently I had the opportunity to move back and open the only independent mortgage office in the area and help my hometown community members realize their dreams of homeownership.
Being an independent mortgage consultant with Mortgages Unlimited I have access to programs that the local banks and credit unions may not have access to and this allows greater flexibility for my clients in selecting the loan and loan programs that best fit their situation and needs.
With access to Conventional, FHA, VA, USDA, and WHEDA loans along with First Time Homebuyer and Down Payment Assistance programs, we truly have the largest selection of mortgage loan options including programs with 100% financing.
I want my clients to know that I am committed to building long-lasting relationships and I understand you don’t buy or refinance your property very often. You can expect an open discussion about the goals you wish to achieve and become educated on what to expect in the process, industry terminology and available options that may make sense for you.
I have an amazing 11-year-old daughter named Hailey and we enjoy spending time together playing cards, fishing or just hanging out (she still thinks I’m cool which will only last for a few more years so I’m soaking it up while I can!!).
I look forward to working with you!
You May Also Be Interested In:
- Addison Agen, 'The Voice' Finalist Contestant with Spooner Ties
- Arrest by Spooner Police Leads to Charges of OWI with Kids in Car, Possession of Meth
- Spooner Man Pleads Not Guilty to Charges of 2nd Degree Recklessly Endangering Safety
- 'Breakfast for the Brain' Coming to Spooner Senior Center
- Spooner Area School District Election Notice for School Board
- (UPDATE) Rusk County Sheriff's Office has Identified Subjects
- Jimmy's Pizza in Spooner is 'Moving On'
- Spooner Health Lights up the Holidays with Love Light Ceremony
- Spooner Chamber Announces New Executive Director
- Spooner Man Pleads Guilty to Burglary of IPlay Store