Flags Ordered to Fly at Half-Staff February 15, 2018 until Sunset February 19, 2018
The President of the United States has ordered flags to fly at half-staff, February 15, 2018 until sunset, February 19, 2018, as a mark of solemn respect for the victims of the terrible act of violence perpetrated on February 14, 2018.
Presidential Proclamation Honoring the Victims of the Tragedy in Parkland, Florida
Our Nation grieves with those who have lost loved ones in the shooting at the Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School in Parkland, Florida. As a mark of solemn respect for the victims of the terrible act of violence perpetrated on February 14, 2018, by the authority vested in me as President of the United States by the Constitution and the laws of the United States of America, I hereby order that the flag of the United States shall be flown at half-staff at the White House and upon all public buildings and grounds, at all military posts and naval stations, and on all naval vessels of the Federal Government in the District of Columbia and throughout the United States and its Territories and possessions until sunset, February 19, 2018. I also direct that the flag shall be flown at half-staff for the same length of time at all United States embassies, legations, consular offices, and other facilities abroad, including all military facilities and naval vessels and stations.
IN WITNESS WHEREOF, I have hereunto set my hand this fifteenth day of February, in the year of our Lord two thousand eighteen, and of the Independence of the United States of America the two hundred and forty-second.
You May Also Be Interested In:
- Prison Ordered for Polk Co. Man Convicted of Child Abuse
- Ask the Dentist: 'Do You Have Any Specials Going On in February?'
- 5 Days Jail & 3 Year Deferred Agreement Ordered in Washburn Co. High Speed Pursuit Case
- (WINNERS ANNOUNCED) Giveaway Saturday - February 3, 2018
- What’s on Netflix, Hulu and Amazon Prime in February 2018
- $20 Cash Bail Bond Ordered for Spooner Woman Facing Meth Charges in Burnett Co.
- Dodgeball Tournament Fundraiser February 10, 2018
- Spooner Business Owner Holds Burglar at Gunpoint Until Police Arrive
- Probation Ordered for Spooner Woman Convicted of Maintaining Drug Trafficking Place
- Walker Orders U.S. & State Flags to Half-Staff in Honor of Pearl Harbor Remembrance