RICE LAKE, WI - Kelli is the full-time client concierge at the Casey Watters office at Real Estate Solutions tasked with greeting clients, routing calls, and everything in-between. Kelli helps to meet the needs of Casey’s clients with a kind smile and the utmost professionalism and care. Her successful history in the client service industry was formally recognized in May 2023 when Rice Lake Ambassadors presented Kelli with the Rice Lake Chamber of Commerce’s Customer Service Award! To learn more about the local customer service all-star we asked her four unconventional questions.
- What is your favorite holiday? Easter
- If you had to choose between Cake or a Cookie, which would you choose? Cake
- Are you right or left-handed? Left
- Do you have pets? Yes, 3 dogs - a Golden Doodle, a Golden Retriever, and a Maltese
The thoughtfulness and care that Kelli shows to clients isn’t just part of her job, it’s a genuine part of her personality and plainly evident in the gorgeous gardens she keeps at her home. Kelli definitely has a green thumb! She says she really enjoys gardening, visiting the local greenhouses and relaxing in the quiet outdoor spaces at her country home with her husband, their son and dogs. When not keeping up with clients and her gardens, Kelli stays busy travelling with her family and keeping up with her son’s baseball team!
Check back every Friday as we interview another local Real Estate Leader!
- Four Question Friday: Dan Nelson
- Four Question Friday: Morgan Crotteau
- Four Question Friday: Tawny Dayton
- Four Question Friday: Scott Bernard
- Four Question Friday: Shelby Losey
- Four Question Friday: Romaine Quinn
- Four Question Friday: Wendy Dallmann
- Four Question Friday: Breanna Larson
- Four Question Friday: Brett Heino
- Four Question Friday: Emily Saffert
- Four Question Friday: Austin Bayer
- Four Question Friday: Ray Van Gilder
- Four Question Friday: Casey Watters
- Four Question Friday: Tom Richie