RICE LAKE, WI -- We probably don’t need to introduce you to Romaine Robert Quinn, he’s a pretty well-known face in our area. Romaine is the current Senator for Wisconsin’s 25th District. You’ve probably seen him out and about at the dozens of area events he attends each year or maybe you’ve seen a few of his signs adorning our roadways and yards during the last election cycle. Representing the needs of the people of Northwest Wisconsin is what Romaine Robert Quinn has always centered his career around. What you might not know about him is that in 2020 Romaine also became a licensed Real Estate Agent at Real Estate Solutions. Currently Romaine’s primary career focus is serving as your Senator, but like most professionals, he chooses to keep his professional accolades & licensing up to date. Romaine shares that staying up to date on the local real estate markets helps keep his business senses sharp and is another way to keep his finger on the pulse of the economic health of our local communities. To find out a few favorites and facts about the local leader, we asked Romaine a few unconventional questions.
- Cookie or Cake? Marble Cake.
- Least favorite household chore? I hate folding laundry!
- Favorite cheese? Pepper Jack
- Favorite quote/mantra? Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn’t pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.
Romaine first served the area by becoming the youngest mayor in Rice Lake’s history and later went on to serve three terms as Wisconsin 75th District Assemblyman, and in January 2023 was officially sworn in as Senator of Wisconsin’s 25th district. The 25th District is a geographically vast area that stretches all the way from Ridgeland to Bayfield and from the St. Croix River to Lac Du Flambeau. It’s a large area, but the ambition to serve the residence of our area is as much part of Romaine as his down to earth personality. Romaine shared with us that, “Serving the people of the 25th is what’s important to me. I love Northwest Wisconsin, the people in it and the opportunity to enjoy it all with my family.”
Check back every Friday as we interview another local Real Estate Leader!
- Four Question Friday: Wendy Dallmann
- Four Question Friday: Breanna Larson
- Four Question Friday: Brett Heino
- Four Question Friday: Emily Saffert
- Four Question Friday: Austin Bayer
- Four Question Friday: Ray Van Gilder
- Four Question Friday: Casey Watters
- Four Question Friday: Tom Richie
Last Update: May 19, 2023 8:53 am CDT