RICE LAKE -- Just over 10 years ago, Scott & his wife Katie, moved to the Chetek area and made quick work of making it the place they call home. They are well known around the local area as the former owners of Caddy Shack Pizza in Chetek and now new owners of the beautiful Northern Exposure Resort on the popular Chetek Chain of Lakes. With his savvy business skills and entrepreneurial spirit, in 2021 Scott joined Real Estate Solutions as a licensed real estate agent. His intimate knowledge of the area, local amenities, and passion to serve the people of our area has made real estate a natural part of his professional ambitions. Scott’s familiar connection to his many clients, customers, and resort guests had us wondering if there was anything about Scott that they might not know? With that, we dove into the featured part of our interview with four unconventional questions for the local real estate leader.
- Favorite snack food? Popcorn
- Favorite local attraction? Our family loves to visit Mommsen’s Pumpkin Patch every fall.
- Right or Left Handed? Right handed
- If you could teleport anywhere in the world for one day- where would you go? A beach in Pureto Vallarta, Mexico.
Scott, his wife, and their three children try to enjoy a warm Mexican vacation each year, but he says the natural beauty of the northwoods and welcoming people of our area is what makes it home. Along with Scott’s business endeavors, he also finds time to serve his community by supporting local fundraisers, community causes, and serves as a Sunday School teacher at Chetek Lutheran Church.
Check back every Friday as we interview another local Real Estate Leader!
- Four Question Friday: Shelby Losey
- Four Question Friday: Romaine Quinn
- Four Question Friday: Wendy Dallmann
- Four Question Friday: Breanna Larson
- Four Question Friday: Brett Heino
- Four Question Friday: Emily Saffert
- Four Question Friday: Austin Bayer
- Four Question Friday: Ray Van Gilder
- Four Question Friday: Casey Watters
- Four Question Friday: Tom Richie