RICE LAKE, WI -- Real Estate Solutions Broker Associate, Austin Bayer says that being born and raised in Cameron, Wisconsin is at the heart of who he is. Austin enjoys serving the real estate needs of the people in our area and introducing them to all that our area has to offer. Austin has recently solidified his local roots, building a home with his wife and children near his family farm. To get more insight about what makes Austin a local real estate leader we asked him four unconventional questions.
- What is your favorite Holiday? Christmas
- Do you have any pets? One dog- a Golden Retriever named Josie.
- What is your favorite book? “Ready Player One”
- What is your favorite kind of cheese? Extra Sharp Cheddar
In addition to providing high quality real estate services to our area, Austin enjoys just about all the outdoor activities the area has to offer. He has a special love for ice fishing and surely enjoyed the extra-long ice fishing season we had this year! Austin is a former Cameron youth football coach and played many years for a local tournament winning softball league. Austin currently enjoys helping his clients with their real estate needs, spending time with his wife and young children, and helping his dad with construction and working on the family farm.
Check back every Friday as we interview another local Real Estate Leader!
- Four Question Friday: Ray Van Gilder
- Four Question Friday: Casey Watters
- Four Question Friday: Tom Richie
Last Update: Apr 14, 2023 1:34 pm CDT