RICE LAKE, WI - As the Marketing Director, Sarah oversees the majority of advertising and brand imaging at Real Estate Solutions- everything from designing printed ads and materials, digital brand management, community giving, and custom imprinted swag. Sarah says she particularly enjoys the creative aspects and flexibility of her career as well as working with the entire Real Estate Solutions team. “I get to work with a whole office of incredible people. I’m truly grateful to be a part of an office of caring, generous, and community minded agents and office professionals. It’s rewarding to play a small role in connecting the agents at Real Estate Solutions with people in our area looking for high quality real estate services.”
After chatting a little bit with the local real estate leader, we wanted to learn more and asked her four unconventional questions.
- Are you right or left-handed? I write with my right hand, but I do a lot of other stuff left-handed.
- What is your favorite cheese? Fresh fried cheese curds… the white kind!
- Do you have a favorite mantra or saying? I have two. “Be the change you want to see in the world” and “It takes as much energy to wish as it does to plan. - Eleanor Roosevelt.”
- Do you have any pets? Two German Shorthairs- Lucy & Indy, Four Chickens- Darla, Sky, Penny & Buffy, and a bunch of fish in our fish tank.
As we continued our conversation with Sarah about her marketing career at Real Estate Solutions, we got to know her better and found that her personal passion is with her family and community. Sarah, her husband, Shelby, and three children enjoy a wide variety of outdoor recreation, taking road trips, and all the school activities that go with having three active teens. In addition to raising their family, Sarah and her husband raise around 200 acres of crops each year on their family farm near Cumberland. Somewhere between family, career, and the farm, Sarah still finds the time to give back to the community she calls home. She currently serves on the Board of Directors for the Northwoods Figure Skating Club and is on the Board of Directors for Kinship of Cumberland and Turtle Lake. Sarah teaches Kindergarten Faith Formation at St. Anthony’s Catholic Church in Cumberland, is a licensed substitute teacher, a former youth soccer coach, and served on the Northwood Tech (formally WITC) Business Management Advisory Committee for 10 years.
Check back every Friday as we interview another local Real Estate Leader!
- Four Question Friday: Kelli Richter
- Four Question Friday: Dan Nelson
- Four Question Friday: Morgan Crotteau
- Four Question Friday: Tawny Dayton
- Four Question Friday: Scott Bernard
- Four Question Friday: Shelby Losey
- Four Question Friday: Romaine Quinn
- Four Question Friday: Wendy Dallmann
- Four Question Friday: Breanna Larson
- Four Question Friday: Brett Heino
- Four Question Friday: Emily Saffert
- Four Question Friday: Austin Bayer
- Four Question Friday: Ray Van Gilder
- Four Question Friday: Casey Watters
- Four Question Friday: Tom Richie