RICE LAKE, WI - As a member of the Bayer Team at Real Estate Solutions Tawny takes a special interest in helping Broker Associate, Austin Bayer, build lasting relationships with clients to support their real estate needs at every stage of their lives. Tawny shares that her local connections and past business experience have helped prepare her for a customer centered career in real estate. She always had an interest in real estate and being the other half of the Bayer Team at Real Estate Solutions has been a great fit for her and her young family. To learn more about one of Real Estate Solutions newest real estate leaders we asked her four unconventional questions.
- What is your favorite holiday? Halloween
- If you could teleport anywhere in the world for one day- where would you go? Paris, France
- What is your least favorite household chore? Dishes!
- What is your favorite cheese? Cheddar
Tawny relocated back to the area a few years ago, as her husband returned to his hometown area and they decided to put down roots of their own. She has a passion for the outdoors and all the year-round recreation our area has to offer. She loves hitting area UTV trails with family and friends, fishing, camping and traveling. She hasn’t been shy about pitching in to help her community when there’s a need to be filled. She has volunteered to help with Meals on Wheels deliveries, with the Salvation Army Red Kettle Campaign and with her daughter’s school activities and fundraisers.
Check back every Friday as we interview another local Real Estate Leader!
- Four Question Friday: Scott Bernard
- Four Question Friday: Shelby Losey
- Four Question Friday: Romaine Quinn
- Four Question Friday: Wendy Dallmann
- Four Question Friday: Breanna Larson
- Four Question Friday: Brett Heino
- Four Question Friday: Emily Saffert
- Four Question Friday: Austin Bayer
- Four Question Friday: Ray Van Gilder
- Four Question Friday: Casey Watters
- Four Question Friday: Tom Richie