SHELL LAKE, WI -- Last year with the generous support from our community we raised $2,647.00 dollars. This year's free will donation-based picnic lunch will be on Sunday, May 29th, 2022, 11 AM-2 PM, at Matts' Ice Cream Stand in Shell Lake, WI located at 457 Highway 63, on the corner of County Road B (6th Ave / CTY B) & Highway 63 directly across from the Shell Lake public beach.
- 1/4Lb Hotdogs
- Baked Beans
- Every patron of the lunch will receive a free ice cream cone or shave ice from Matt's Ice Cream Stand.
If you are unable to attend and wish to give to help keep this the best 3rd of July fireworks and street dance in Northwest Wisconsin please feel free to make your check out to: SHELL LAKE CHAMBER. Memo Line should say: “3rd of July” and be mailed to: Shell Lake Chamber, PO Box 121, Shell Lake, WI. 54871.
This free-will fundraiser is sponsored by these businesses and private individuals:
- Matt's Ice Cream Stand (FB)
- The Body Shop Fitness Centers
- Lakeside Watercraft Rental
- Terry & Diane Dryden
- Shell Lake State Bank
- Manion Foods
This freewill fundraiser is to raise money for Shell Lake's 3rd of July Fireworks show and Street Dance. This freewill fundraiser will help grow the fireworks show and continue to allow everyone to enjoy the night's street dance for FREE. We invite our community members, friends, and families to come out and help support our mission.
2022 Fireworks and Street Dance:
- Shell Lake 3rd of July event will start at 8 PM on main street with the family-friendly street dance with the high energy & sounds from Chicago's band “Sushi Roll”.
- Fireworks will start at dark (approximately 9:50-10:00 PM) at the Shell Lake beach.
The fireworks will be launched from barges from the lake directly in front of the beach/pavilion. The best seating for this show will be that of the direct line of sight to the barges. If you can see them you will be able to see these fireworks.
Come early support our local downtown businesses and enjoy some family and friends time overlooking one of the nicest lakes in Northwest Wisconsin!