Gordon Woman Arrested for 5th Offense OWI
Susan M Krings, 55 years of age, from Gordon has been arrested by the Wisconsin State Patrol Spooner Post for operating a motor vehicle under the influence, 5th offense.
- Location: HWY 53 AND LYNCH ROAD NEAR GORDON
- County: DOUGLAS
- Date and Time: January 11, 2018 at 9:20 AM
A Wisconsin State Patrol Trooper stopped to assist a vehicle that had stopped on the shoulder of US 53 near Lynch Road. After making contact with the female driver it was discovered that she had been drinking. The driver, Susan Krings of Gordon, was arrested for 5th offense OWI. She was transported to St. Marys Hospital in Superior for a blood test and then turned over to the Douglas County Jail.
"Pursuant to the direction of the Wisconsin Supreme Court, as found in Supreme Court Rule 20:3.6, Trial Publicly, you are advised that a charge is merely an accusation and that a defendant is presumed innocent until and unless proven guilty."
You May Also Be Interested In:
- Barron Man Arrested For OWI After Striking Pedestrian With Vehicle
- Probation Ordered for Spooner Woman Convicted of Maintaining Drug Trafficking Place
- Shell Lake Woman Injured after 1-Vehicle Crash on US 53 Near Haugen
- Spooner Woman Charged with Felony Forgery and Bail Jumping
- Ladysmith Woman Indicted in Federal Court for Delaying Mail
- Barron County Woman Charged with Wire Fraud & Tax Crimes
- Guilty Plea to 5th Offense OWI by Webster Man After Failing to Appear for Jury Trial
- Additional Charges Filed Against Woman Involved in Possible Overdose Incident at Siren School
- Father Arrested for Reckless Homicide after Investigation into 3-Month-Old Daughter's Death