Walker Orders U.S. & State Flags to Half-Staff in Honor of Pearl Harbor Remembrance
Governor Scott Walker has ordered that the flag of the United States and the flag of the State of Wisconsin be flown at half-staff in honor of National Pearl Harbor Remembrance Day.
In accordance with the order, please ensure that the flag of the United States and the flag of the State of Wisconsin are flown at half-staff at all state facilities beginning at sunrise on Thursday, December 7, 2017, and ending at sunset on that same date.
You May Also Be Interested In:
- Court Orders Probation & Anger Management for Battery Conviction
- Walker Signs 8 Crime Prevention & Victim Protection Bills into Law
- Walker Signs Three Bills Supporting Veterans into Law
- Walker Approves Plan to Drug Test Food Stamp Users
- Governor Walker Signs Bill to Make Ginseng the State Herb
- Walker Signs 36 Bills Into Law, Including Allowing Wis. Farmers to Grow Hemp
- Walker Plan to Attend Conservative Event Criticized
- Governor Walker Signs 19 Bills Into Law
- WILL Sues State Superintendent Tony Evers