Greenfield Physical Therapy: 'Join The Movement' - Meet our Physical Therapist
Aleisha Janssen, Doctor of Physical Therapy, is a Rice Lake, Wisconsin native. Upon graduation she attended Marquette University in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. In 2008, she earned a Bachelor of Science degree in Exercise Science, followed by a clinical doctorate degree in Physical Therapy in 2010. She began practicing in Madison, Wisconsin and made her move back to Northwest Wisconsin in 2012. She is experienced in Orthopedic and Sports Medicine, Industrial Rehabilitation, and ACL injury prevention for the female athlete, with a combined osteopathic and exercise approach. Aleisha also specializes in Women’s Health, which includes urinary incontinence, pelvic pain, prenatal and postpartum pain.
As a Certified Clinical Instructor through the American Physical Therapy Association, Aleisha enjoys educating others and encouraging them to fulfill their career potential as a physical therapist.
Aleisha is passionate about treating the whole person by incorporating multiple facets of health into her practice to promote improved overall quality of life and wellness, specifically emphasizing the power of combining physical therapy and proper nutrition. She is a compassionate individual who cares about the lifelong wellness of her patients. And she’s got some pretty “punny” jokes to share!
You May Also Be Interested In:
- 'Join The Movement' – Meet Our Physical Therapy Assistant
- Weekly Rehab Minute: 'Pool Therapy – No Pressure Pain Relief'
- Greenfield Physical Therapy: 'Join The Movement' - Meet the Owner
- Greenfield Physical Therapy: 'Join The Movement'
- Spooner Physical Therapy has a Whole New Look and Feel and New Owner
- Meet The Team In The North!
- Spooner Physical Therapy & Wellness Now Official Rehab Provider for Wisconsin Muskies
- Spooner Physical Therapy & Wellness Kicking Off 3rd Annual Food Drive and Coloring Contest!
- Erik Larson Proudly Announces Acquisition of Spooner Physical Therapy!