Greenfield Physical Therapy: 'Join The Movement' - Meet the Owner
SPOONER -- Spooner native, Amy Greenfield is the owner of Greenfield Physical Therapy. Amy has 15 years of experience in Physical Therapy, with 11 years being in private practice. She specializes in Sports Medicine, Orthopedics, Industrial Rehabilitation and Manual Therapies with Osteopathic Spinal Mobilization and Core Stabilization. She has also received training in performing Functional Capacity Evaluations for work places.
She received her Master’s degree in Physical Therapy from the College of St. Catherine in 2002. She also attended the University of Wisconsin – La Crosse where she received a Bachelor of Science and Certification in Athletic Training in 1999.
Amy’s committed to working very closely with all referring physicians to provide the highest quality of care to her patients. Her passion is to assist them with achieving their rehab goals, as well as return to their previous level of function. She is dedicated to educating her patients, not only on the treatment of their current condition, but also the prevention of future injuries.
You May Also Be Interested In:
- Weekly Rehab Minute: 'Pool Therapy – No Pressure Pain Relief'
- Greenfield Physical Therapy: 'Join The Movement' - Meet our Physical Therapist
- Greenfield Physical Therapy: 'Join The Movement'
- Spooner Physical Therapy has a Whole New Look and Feel and New Owner
- Meet The Team In The North!
- Spooner Physical Therapy & Wellness Now Official Rehab Provider for Wisconsin Muskies
- Spooner Physical Therapy & Wellness Kicking Off 3rd Annual Food Drive and Coloring Contest!
- Erik Larson Proudly Announces Acquisition of Spooner Physical Therapy!
- New Physical Therapist Accepting Patients at Spooner Physical Therapy: Meet Michelle Jeske