Healthcare Career Exploration at Spooner Health
Fun and hands-on career exploring for local students is coming to Spooner Health. Career Exploring is a regional, co-ed program that gets students into exciting activities to discover their future.
Starting October 24, Spooner Health is proud to partner with Career Exploring to offer students in grades 8-12 an opportunity to learn about healthcare careers! This will be a 3-session program running Oct 24, Nov 7 and Nov 14 from 6:00 p.m.-7:00 p.m. The sessions will be held at Spooner Health, where participating students will gain experience in a wide variety of careers within healthcare, including rehabilitation services, nursing, radiology and others.
This program is FREE for all participants.
Join now! Register online before Oct 19th at https://scoutingevent.com/637-MedicalExploring
Or contact Sydney Wolfe at 715-491-8611 or sydney.wolfe@LFLmail.org.
Spooner Health is a 20-bed critical access hospital with a wide range of services from emergency and inpatient care to outpatient therapy, surgery and diagnostic imaging. Spooner Health is dedicated to providing high-quality healthcare with excellent service.
You May Also Be Interested In:
- Spooner Woman Charged with Felony Forgery and Bail Jumping
- Addison Agen, 'The Voice' Finalist Contestant with Spooner Ties
- Arrest by Spooner Police Leads to Charges of OWI with Kids in Car, Possession of Meth
- Spooner Man Pleads Not Guilty to Charges of 2nd Degree Recklessly Endangering Safety
- 'Breakfast for the Brain' Coming to Spooner Senior Center
- Spooner Area School District Election Notice for School Board
- Jimmy's Pizza in Spooner is 'Moving On'
- Spooner Health Lights up the Holidays with Love Light Ceremony
- Spooner Chamber Announces New Executive Director
- Spooner Man Pleads Guilty to Burglary of IPlay Store