Heather Salquist Claims Prize from Recent DrydenWire.com Giveaway
SPOONER -- On December 9, 2017, DrydenWire.com announced a Special Christmas Giveaway that would run for 3 weeks instead of the normal every Saturday Giveaway. DrydenWire.com announced the randomly selected winner on Christmas morning - Heather Salquist.
This morning, Heather claimed her prize - a 40" Smart TV.
Congratulations to Heather!
L/R: Ben Dryden from DrydenWire.com; Heather Salquist
We are hoping to resume our Giveaway's in January.
If you are a business and would like to partner with us for a few Giveaway's, let us know by emailing us at DrydenWire@gmail.com with the subject line "Giveaway".
You May Also Be Interested In:
- Dock Talk: Heather Salquist
- Criminal & Traffic Disposition Report for Washburn County from 1/8 to 1/12
- (WINNER ANNOUNCED) Giveaway Saturday - January 13, 2018
- This Week's Great Deals from Economart - 1/15 to 1/21
- Events in Washburn County from 1/15 to 1/28
- Washburn County Jail Bookings from 1/8 to 1/14
- Criminal & Traffic Disposition Report for Washburn County from 12/25 to 1/05
- Shell Lake PD's Monthly Report from 12/11 to 1/8
- Washburn County Jail Bookings from 1/1 to 1/7
- This Week's Great Deals from Economart - 1/8 to 1/14