This week ICAA wanted to spotlight our LAV program. ICAA’s Legal Assistance for Victims (LAV) program serves survivors of domestic violence and sexual assault in Barron, Burnett, Clark, Polk, Price, Rusk, Sawyer, Taylor, and Washburn counties. Our LAV Advocates help connect eligible clients to free legal representation for the following:
- Child Custody and Placement
- Child Support
- Restraining Orders
- Unemployment Compensation
- Access to Fair and Affordable Housing
- Other areas that ensure safety and independence of victims and survivors
For more information, or to submit a referral for services, contact one of our LAV Advocates:
- Clark, Price, Rusk, and Taylor counties: call 715-532-4222.
- Barron, Burnett, Polk, Sawyer, and Washburn counties: call 715-415-0371.
Every call is confidential. Your safety is our main concern.
Always remember that You do have choices. We are here to help you explore your options and make informed decisions.
For a full list of services find them on Facebook or check out their website at www.indianheadcaa.org.